If you’ve ever deleted a screenshot from your device, you know that doing so is a bad idea. If you’re using Android, you can easily recover any lost screenshots, using the built-in screenshot functionality.
If you’ve ever accidentally deleted your screen shot while doing an important task, you’ll know how difficult it can be to recover those screenshots. Android devices don’t have the ability to just pull up the last screenshot you took–they are all stored in the device’s internal storage, which is inaccessible to the user. To get around this, you’ll need to use a third-party app like Android’s built-in screenshot utility, or use a service like Google Drive to restore the screenshots of your phone.
Have your important screenshots been accidentally deleted from your Android device?
Wondering how to recover deleted screenshots on Android?
If your precious screenshots have been deleted, don’t worry too much.
Losing screenshots is not such a difficult problem, and deleted screenshots can be easily recovered with the best methods. But for that, you’ll have to read this article all the way through.
We all save screenshots on our devices for later use. But unfortunately they are being withdrawn for various reasons.
But there’s no reason to panic.
In this blog, you will find a complete guide on how to recover deleted screenshots on your Android phone.
Free download of Android data recovery software
(* The free version only scans and allows you to preview the recoverable material)
Why are my screenshots gone?
Screenshots on your Android phone disappear when you try to empty a folder by deleting images you don’t want to save.
This will accidentally erase your important screenshots.
However, there are other common scenarios that can result in lost screenshots. They are listed below:
- Accidental/unintended removal
- Malware or virus infection
- Incorrect removal of the SD memory card
- Perform a factory reset or format the phone.
Now it is time to know the possible ways to recover screenshots from mobile phones without any problems.
Part 1: [Best Way] How to recover deleted screenshots on your Android phone?
Generally, users want to recover deleted screenshots on Android easily and quickly. For them, the best option would be to use Android Data Recovery.
This software is specially designed to recover deleted screenshots, photos, videos, call logs, text messages, WhatsApp data, contacts and other files from Android phones and tablets.
You know why I recommend this tool?
Indeed, it has an advanced scanning algorithm and thoroughly scans your Android device to recover your lost data. It supports all Android phones and allows you to restore files and content without backup.
It works on all Android devices like Samsung, LG, Sony, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Google and many more.
So just download the screenshot recovery tool to recover the missing screenshots.
Android Data Recovery – recover lost/deleted data from Android phones
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Unique features are
- Instantly retrieve many types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as screen crash, unintentional factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons.
- Allows one-click recovery of deleted files without backup.
Follow the steps to restore screenshots on your Android phone
Part 2: How to recover deleted screenshots on my android phone without a computer?
Below are manual methods that will surely help you recover missing screenshots on Android phones.
Method 1: Screenshots of Google Photo Recovery
You can easily recover missing images, including screenshots, from Android without a computer by simply using the Google Photos option.
If you have synced your Android phone’s documents to cloud storage like Onedrive, Google Photos or others, recovery is possible.
If you z. B. Photos stored in your Google or Gmail account, you can bring back deleted screenshots from Google Photos on Android.
Follow these steps to recover photos from Google Photos:
- First open Google Photos on your smartphone
- Then find the trash can in the menu and click it;
- Select the screenshots you want to restore
- Now restore these screenshots by simply selecting the appropriate commands.
Message: All you need to do is restore the deleted screenshots within 60 days. After 60 days, you will not be able to retrieve this content because it will be permanently deleted from your Android phone.
Method 2: Recover deleted screenshots on Android with Dropbox
As we know, Dropbox only keeps unwanted files or folders such as deleted photos, documents, books or other files for 30 days.
To get back missing screenshots on Android, you can open Dropbox and search for files.
This requires several steps:
- First open the Dropbox website
- Then log in to Dropbox with your personal details.
- Now go to File >> Deleted Files on the home page to see all recently deleted files or folders.
- Select the deleted screenshots you want to recover,
- Then click on the icon with the three dots and select the Restore option to restore lost screenshots.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Can I restore deleted screenshots?
The answer is yes, you can find many third-party apps in the Google Play Store that are guaranteed to recover your lost screenshots or data. But out of all these options, you have to choose the best one. Therefore, the most useful and effective Android data recovery tool is highly recommended for you. This program is 100% safe and reliable to use, and almost all users have chosen the Android data recovery tool to recover their lost data or screenshots.
How do I find my screenshots in Google Drive?
You can restore the missing screenshots to your Google Drive by following these steps:
- Go to the Google Photos application and click the hamburger or three-line button on the top left of the screen.
- This time you need to select Device Folder from the side menu.
- You will now get all folders on your phone that contain images, including screenshots.
- Select the Screenshots folder from the list and just press it.
How can I recover old screenshots?
If the screenshot was created by simply pressing the Windows and PrtScn keys, then you will need to perform the following steps:
- First open the file explorer
- After you open File Explorer, click My Computer on the left sidebar and then click Pictures.
- In the Pictures section, find the Screenshots folder. Open it and see if all the screenshots are there.
How do I restore screenshots after a factory reset?
It is common for people to perform a factory reset on their Android phone without backing up their precious data. And then they want to restore the screenshots that were lost after a factory reset. Yes, they can be recovered with the help of a powerful recovery tool – Android Data Recovery. This is the best tool to recover deleted screenshots after factory reset on your Android phone.
Important tips to prevent further loss of screenshots
To avoid losing important screenshots from your Android phone in the near future, follow these helpful tips:
- Stop taking photos or recording videos immediately when the phone indicates that the battery is low.
- You should regularly backup your data such as screenshots, text messages, contacts, music, videos and photos.
- Before deleting unwanted files from your Android phone, you should check them.
- Install a reliable antivirus program on your device to protect it from malware attacks.
- Eject the SD card properly or remove it from your Android phone or computer.
After reading the whole article,
I hope you have chosen the right way to recover your deleted screenshots on Android.
I recommend you to use the most powerful Android data recovery tool. This is one of the top rated software that lets you recover screenshots on your Android phone. Also, follow some useful tips to avoid screenshots or other forms of data loss.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please ask them in the comments section.
You can also contact us through our social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter
Sophia Luis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking for solutions to problems with Android and iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where have all my screenshots gone?
The screenshots are automatically saved to your computer.
How can I recover permanently deleted files from Android phone?
If you want to recover permanently deleted files from Android phone, you can try to use Android Data Recovery.
How do I recover accidentally deleted screenshots?
If you have deleted a screenshot by accident, you can recover it by following these steps: 1. Open the screenshot you want to recover 2. Press the “Recover” button 3. Select the location where the screenshot should be saved 4. Press “Recover” to confirm
Feedback,screenshots disappeared androiddelete screenshot – androidscreenshot automatically deletedhow to recover deleted screenshots quorahow to recover deleted screenshots from androidhow to recover permanently deleted screenshots on iphone,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to recover deleted screenshots from android,how to recover permanently deleted screenshots on iphone,screenshots disappeared android,how to recover deleted screenshots on windows 10,delete screenshot – android,screenshot automatically deleted,how to recover deleted screenshots quora,how to recover screenshots after factory reset