The Elementor theme is a powerful and flexible WordPress theme that lets you build your website with a plethora of useful features. It works great as a blog theme too, but it can also be used for other types of websites, like portfolios, e-commerce stores and even online shops. With Elementor, you can create any type of website you need.
In this review, we will examine how Everse Elementor theme can help you to grow your blog and monetize it. Everse Elementor is a multipurpose theme which can be used for blog. It is a responsive theme but the element is not too responsive. It is very light on the system. It is very suitable for small and medium size blogs.
Elementor is a powerful page builder, but it requires a compatible and customizable theme. Although there are dozens of Elementor-compatible themes, you will need to test extensively before you can be sure that a theme is right for you.
In this article I’m going to look at the Everse theme from DeoThemes. If you are looking for a compatible theme for your WordPress website with Elementor, then this article is perfect for you.
Everse is a lightweight and customizable multi-niche WordPress theme that comes with seamless compatibility built in with popular products like Elementor and WooCommerce. The professional version of the theme comes with more than 20 professionally prepared home pages. Almost every startup site has more than five well-designed pages or sections that can be imported and customized with a single click.
Here are some highlights of the Everse theme:
- Everse is fully compatible with the WooCommerce theme. So, you can open an e-commerce store and start selling products and services online.
- Because the theme follows strict standards for high quality code, it is simple and lightning fast. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about SEO as it is fully optimized to rank well in Google’s search results.
- The theme also comes with a powerful mega menu builder that allows you to create an unlimited number of mega menus for your website. This feature allows you to create and present large product catalogs/menu items while making your website easier to navigate.
- With the header- and footer designer from Everse you can design it to your liking. Even if you don’t have Elementor Pro, you can easily customize every aspect of the header/footer.
- With Everse, you have access to the Eversor plugin, which extends Elementor and adds unique and valuable widgets to your library.
As for the price, you can buy Everse for $49 per year for a single user license. If you need a license for an unlimited number of sites, you can get one for $99 per year, and a lifetime license can be purchased for a one-time fee of $249.
Now, to explore the theme’s capabilities in detail, let’s look under the hood and see what Everse can do on a standard WordPress installation.
In this part I will test the Everse Pro and explore its capabilities. Let’s skip the preliminaries.
Once you have Everse Pro, you can install it on your website like any other plugin. Go to WP Admin Control Panel > Appearance > Themes > Add New. Now download the theme and click the Install button. After installing the Pro plugin, you need to enter the license key on the Freemius activation page. Just enter the license key to activate the plugin.
After installation you will be redirected to the plugin settings page. But before you can fully use the theme, you need to install a few plugins. Here are the plugins:
- Everse Kern: The main theme supports plugin with features like social media, CPTs and WordPress widgets.
- Elementor (if you don’t already have it) : Configure theme components and predefined home pages. If you don’t have Elementor pro, you can also work with the free version of Elementor.
- Eversor: Elementor extension that adds a library of 15+ custom widgets and 20+ WooCommerce widgets.
- Kirky’s frame: A robust framework for adding options in the native WordPress customizer.
The above mentioned plug-ins are delivered ready to use. Just click on the link in the notification to start installing the plugins, and they will be installed automatically.
Continued from the article below
In WP Admin > Appearance > Everse Starter Sites Dashboard, you can access and view all themes. Plus, you can import and further customize as many templates as you like.
To import a home page, navigate to the theme you want to import and click the Import button. If the theme uses elements that are required for it to function properly, this is indicated in the tooltip. All you have to do is click on Install and Activate Plugins to install the plugins you need with one click.
Once the import was complete, the theme was installed on the website.
The configuration of the pages is almost identical to that of any page created with Elementor. Go to Pages > the page you want to edit and click Edit with Elementor. With the Elementor editor, you can quickly make changes to the design, content or style of elements.
In the Elements sidebar, there is an area for Eversor widgets. You can use these widgets when designing. Here are some of the widgets:
- Contact form 7
- Price tables
- Before and after the photo
- Navigation menu
- Out of focus.
- Advanced Google Maps
- Search menu
Everse is equipped with a powerful WooCommerce builder. You can create a new product template from scratch or import a demo from the Everse Starter Sites plugin and start customizing it.
With over 20 custom WooCommerce widgets, such as product name, product price or related products, you can create any WooCommerce component or page you need to run a successful e-commerce store.
While the theme is largely editable with Elementor, DeoThemes has added more options in the WordPress Customizer. Kirki offers opportunities to work in the Customizer. So make sure it is installed and activated on your site before going to the native customizer.
You have all the default options, such as colors, font style, site logo and site style. In addition to these options, you get some unique features:
- Customization options for the header and footer, for example. B. Design styles, logo, etc.
- In the social options you can add links to social profiles like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and they will be automatically applied to the page.
- Ability to make the website GDPR compliant by displaying a cookie consent notification window with the ability to customize the text and notification buttons.
- Ability to define a custom 404 page image with custom title, description and button text.
- Different typography options for all parts of the theme like header, title, body, blog, form, buttons and footer.
This theme has other interesting features worth mentioning:
Continued from the article below
- Quick topic: The theme is made with high coding standards, making it fast and easy to use. Although the theme requires other plugins to work, it does not place a burden on your site’s servers or hosting.
- Detailed documentation: The theme comes with detailed documentation to help you if you get stuck. Most topics are covered there, and you can contact them directly through the contact page in the administration section of your website.
- The translation is ready: The theme is compatible with WPML, which means you can create websites for geographically specific audiences by translating the theme into any language.
- Dynamic custom post types: Projects and services are integrated into this theme. They can also be used in pre-built Elementor widgets.
- Mega Menu Builder: With Everse, you can create an unlimited number of mega menus. This way you can display the navigation in a pleasant way and make it easier to navigate to other pages.
Everse is a relatively new theme on the market, but it has some of the most unique and powerful features on the market. If you want to buy the professional version of the theme, you can get it from $49 per year for a single website installation.
If you choose the agency plan, it costs $99 for unlimited websites, and you also get access to other DeoThemes themes with updates and support for a year.
You can buy the lifetime plan for $249 and get all the themes, unlimited websites, lifetime support and updates. If you would like to purchase the Everse Pro, you can do so here.
It is quite possible to create websites from scratch with Elementor, but it can take time and effort. Evers makes this part even easier. I was trying to create a website for a digital agency and was able to set it up in less than 20 minutes. At first, I was a little skeptical about the additional plugins needed to make the theme work. But after trying them out, I saw their value and how easy they make installation and navigation – the theme definitely delivers.
I recommend Everse to anyone looking for a good basic theme for Elementor. If you want to create a good website and not just a one page site, it pays to use professional options.
If you’re interested in the Pro version, you can check it out here.
If you want to get started with the free version, check here.
Let me know in the comments what you think of this release and which feature you liked best!
neotech themearonia wordpress themedeothemespurosa themeperiar themephlox corporate,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,neotech theme,aronia wordpress theme,deothemes,purosa theme,periar theme,phlox corporate,master addons for elementor,website client system