It has been a while since we have seen the Last Kingdom Build for Kodi and Firestick. It has been built by the amazing Cellulars team and is now ready for you to install on your device. With it, you will now able to see the latest movie and TV shows from the Last Kingdom series.
Many days ago, the popular Kodi/XBMC player “Kodi” was accused of hosting videos from the frequently-debated “Last kingdom builds”. Kodi always claimed that it hosts videos for free, without any copyright infringement. But, this recent accusation has thrown the entire Kodi community into chaos. Even though there is not yet a 100% proof that the Last kingdom builds are hosted on Kodi, many believe that Kodi, the media player, should not host the Last kingdom builds. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install the Last kingdom builds on Kodi/XBMC.
In this guide I will show you how to install the Last Kingdom build on Kodi. Builds available from this source can be easily installed on any device you use Kodi on. This includes the FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Android boxes, Android phones, computers and more.
Although we keep a list of current and working versions of Kodi, we are always looking for new and interesting features. So I decided to share the Kodi build of Last Kingdom with you.
The latest realm master includes several beautiful and functional builds for various Kodi features. These builds provide easy access to your favorite content like movies, TV shows, music, live streaming and much more.
Last Kingdom Build has also been added to our list of the best builds for Kodi.
If you want to try the Last Kingdom build on Kodi, you can find detailed instructions here.
Attention KODI users: please read before continuing
Kodi addons / modules offer unlimited streaming content, but can also get you in legal trouble if you get caught watching movies / TV shows / sports for free. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN when streaming online. A good Kodi VPN can hide your identity, bypass government surveillance, block content, and ISP throttling (which also contributes to buffer-free streaming).
I use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device, including the Amazon FireStick. Get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plans. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Click HERE to get 3 months free and save 49% on ExpressVPN.
Read: How to install and use VPN for Kodi
To install the Last Kingdom version on Kodi
We install an assembly from an external source. Therefore, before proceeding with the installation process, we need to configure the Kodi security settings that allow the installation of third-party Kodi builds.
Perform the following steps:
1. Start the Kodi application on your device
When this screen appears, go to the top left pane and open Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
2. Now open the System tile.
3. Then select Add-ons on the left side of this screen.
4. Click Unknown Sources to make sure it is enabled (if it is currently disabled).
5. When prompted, click Yes to confirm that you want to keep the Unknown Sources option.
This supports the security feature we were talking about. Now let’s start the installation process
The Last Kingdom Kodi installation steps
Here are the steps to install this build on Kodi in a few minutes:
1. Return to the Kodi settings window by clicking on the cog icon in the top left corner of the home screen.
Open the file manager
2. In this window, click the Add Source button (double-click if using a computer).
3. This window appears; click where you read <No>.
4. A window appears with a text field and a keyboard. Here we enter the following URL https://pedrokingdom.com/repo.
The URL must be entered correctly for the process to work.
5. Now select the text field where you want to enter the name of the media source.
Here you can print anything you want
Let’s get Pedro
Check that everything is correct and then click OK.
6. Now, back in the Settings window, open the Add-ons tile
7. Go to Install from Zip File
8. You should find Pedro or the name of the source you entered earlier.
Go ahead and click it.
9. Click and extract the zip file repository.lk-x.x.zip
This zip file installs the required repository
10. After a minute, you will see a message in the upper right corner that Last Kingdom Repository has been installed.
11. Now open Install from Archive
12. Open the Last Kingdom repository you installed.
13. Select the program extensions
14. Go to and open the Last Kingdom Wizard
15. Click on Install in the lower right corner
16. Click OK when this prompt appears (with a list of optional add-ons).
17. After 2 or 3 minutes, you will see a message in the upper right corner of the screen indicating that the Last Kingdom Wizard has been installed.
18. After a few seconds the following prompt should appear
Press the Next key or cancel this request by pressing the Back key.
19. You can click on Build Menu to quickly access the list of Last Kingdom Kodi builds. However, in this tutorial we will click the Ignore button.
We switch from the Kodi home screen to the
20. On the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons > Software Add-ons.
Unlock the Last Kingdom Master tile.
21. Open buildings (Last Kingdom)
22. Select one of the mounting options from the list. I chose the Family Leia version of the Last Kingdom Kodi build.
23. Click on the Install button in the following window
24. This message will appear in a few seconds
Press Yes, Set to continue
25. Wait for the selected Last Kingdom Kodi version to load.
It’ll only take a few minutes.
26. Now wait for the build to install; this will also take a few minutes.
27. When the build is installed, you may see the following message
Press OK to force close the Kodi application.
All you have to do now is reopen the Kodi application and use the build.
Before you start streaming video with Kodi addons or modules, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live broadcasts and sports) can lead to legal problems.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of applications and streaming devices.
OPINION: We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So before you start streaming on Kodi, read here how to get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step one: Purchase your ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have included the exact steps below, starting with step 4.
Step three: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The steps to install Kodi VPN on Fire TV devices are described below. If you have other broadcast devices, follow steps 1 to 3 above.
Step four: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE (if you are not already a subscriber).
Step 5: Go to the Fire TV Stick home screen. Click the Search button and then the Search option (see figure below).
Step six: Type expressvpn into the search bar and select when it appears.
Seventh step: Click on the Download button.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN application and log in using the username and password you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your FireStick is protected with the fastest VPN.
How to use the Last Kingdom build on Kodi
Like I said, restart the Kodi app to download the Last Kingdom version.
When running a Kodi build for the first time, give it at least 4-5 minutes to get everything ready. It has been fully updated for optimal performance. The build will also update all addons if needed.
When the build is fully loaded, you should see a window like this:
You are now ready to use the Last Kingdom build.
Below are the menu categories you can explore:
- television program
- The wolf pack
- Pick N Mix
This version of Last Kingdom also includes popular pre-installed add-ons, including cCloud, Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, Seren, and more.
The Last Kingdom offers several high quality Kodi builds for all types of Kodi devices. Assistant has lightweight builds for low-end devices like the FireStick and Android boxes. There are also assemblies for computers and other high-tech devices. This is a promising collection, and you might want to give it a try.
- To install No Limits Magic Build
- How to install Xanax Kodi Build
- How to install Titanium Kodi Build
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Frequently Asked Questions
What is last kingdom Kodi?
Last Kingdom is a Kodi addon that offers a wide range of content. It has movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. What is the last kingdom Kodi addon? The Last Kingdom Kodi addon is a popular add-on that offers a wide range of content.
How do I install a T2K repository?
The T2K repository is installed by running the following command: $ t2k install https://github.com/t2k-repository/t2k-repo.git The T2K repository is installed by running the following command: $ t2k install https://github.git
How do I install luxury wizard on Kodi?
To install luxury wizard on Kodi, you will need to download the zip file from the official website and then follow the instructions below. Open Kodi and click on Add-ons. Click on Install from zip file. Navigate to where you downloaded the zip file and select it. Wait for Add-on enabled notification. Click on Install from repository > Program add-ons > Luxury Wizard Repository > Install Luxury Wizard Now! Wait for Add-on enabled notification again. How do I uninstall luxury wizard on Kodi? To uninstall luxury wizard on Kodi, you will need to go back to the Add-ons menu and click on Program add-ons > Luxury Wizard Repository > Uninstall Luxury Wizard Now!