Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Stable Update is out! The Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) is the latest update of Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) is now available for download. The Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) is the latest update of Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) is now available for download. Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Stable Update is now available for download on the Google Play store in India. Download the new Realme X7 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI
The Realme X7 Pro, successor to the Realme 2 Pro, is the first phone from Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Realme. It features the now-familiar Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 9 (Oreo). In this blog, we’ll go over the Realme X7 Pro’s best features, including its design, specs, software, etc.
Since September 2020, Realme has been diligently working on its Realme UI 2.0 skin, based on Android 11. In March, the company began recruiting users of the Realme X7 Pro to test the capabilities of the new skin. The company has been working on a stable update for the past few days, with the official version recently released on the Realme 7 and Realme C15 Qualcomm. Now there is news that the company has started distributing a stable Realme UI 2.0 update for the Realme X7 Pro. Read all about the Android 11 (stable) update for the Realme X7 Pro here.
The company shared the news of the official release on its community forum. The latest update applies to the Realme X7 Pro with the software version number RMX2121_11.C.03. Some users have already received this update on their smartphones. Usually these builds are first available to users running on a beta version, we can expect them to be available to everyone in the coming days. To receive the update on time, make sure you have the latest software version installed on your device.
While sharing information about the new update, the company also mentions the known problems. Before we get into the specs and other details, here’s a list of known issues.
- After an update, the initial download may take longer, especially if you have many third-party apps installed on your phone.
- After the upgrade, to improve system performance and eliminate potential security risks, the system will perform a number of activities, such as. B. Application customization, background optimization, and security auditing. As a result, the system will use more CPU, memory and other resources, which can lead to minor problems and higher power consumption.
We recommend leaving the device for 5 hours after a full charge or using the phone in normal mode for 3 days, after which the device will resume normal operation.
Speaking of features, the Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 stable update comes with a new AOD, notification bar, power menu, updated home screen UI settings, improved dark mode and much more. Users of the Realme X7 Pro will also have access to the basic features of Android 11. Now let’s look at the change log.
Realme UI 2.0 stable update for Realme X7 Pro – Changelog
img source: Realme Community
- Customize the user interface to your needs
- You can now create your own background by choosing the colors of your photos.
- Third-party icons for applications on the home screen are now supported.
- There are three types of dark mode: Enhanced, Medium and Soft; the background image and icons can be set to Dark; the screen contrast can be automatically adjusted according to the ambient light.
- You can now drag and drop text, images or files from a floating window or from one application to another in split-screen mode.
- Edit page optimized for the Smart Sidebar : Two tabs are displayed and the order of the items can be configured.
- Adding the tone melody : Consecutive notification tones are combined into one melody.
- You can now set a time period during which the Do Not Disturb function is activated.
- Added a weather animation for a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gaming.
- Optimized automatic brightness.
- You can now delete a folder or merge it with another folder.
- Adding filters for drawing mode : You can now filter applications by name, installation time or frequency of use to find the application faster.
Security and data protection
- You can now enable or disable app lock in quick settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency information: You can quickly show personal information to first responders in case of emergency. Information can be displayed even when the screen is locked.
- Optimized permission manager : You can now choose to allow sensitive permissions only once to better protect your privacy.
- Added an immersive mode that reduces interference during gameplay so you can concentrate.
- You can change the method of calling the game assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others using a QR code.
- Added cloud sync for private vault, which allows you to sync photos from your private vault to the cloud.
- Optimized photo editing with updated algorithms and more tagging effects and filters.
- You can backup your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily transfer them to your new phone.
- You can select the types of data to back up or restore.
- You can create multiple backups for your phone.
- Added an inertial zoom function that makes zooming smoother in video recordings.
- Added a layer and grid feature to make stitching videos easier.
- Adding a sound amplifier : By wearing headphones, you can amplify soft sounds and mute loud ones.
Users of the Realme X7 Pro can update their device with the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 skin. Since this is a stable update, it will appear on all devices within a few days. As I said, it’s already available to some users. If you haven’t received an OTA notification yet, I recommend checking if a manual update is available, as sometimes an OTA notification doesn’t arrive.
You can check for new updates, if available, under Settings > Software Update > Download New Version. Before updating your smartphone, back up important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You may also like – Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Pro
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
Other similar articles:
realme x7 pro android 11 release daterealme x7 pro android 11 updaterealme x7 android 11 updaterealme x7 pro android 11 update daterealme x7 android 11 update daterealme x7 pro android 11 update download,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,realme x7 pro android 11 release date,realme x7 pro android 11 update,realme x7 android 11 update,realme x7 pro android 11 update date,realme x7 android 11 update date,realme x7 pro android 11 update download,realme x7 realme ui 2.0 release date,realme x2 pro android 11 stable update